- For Sale by Private Treaty
No 18, William Street now comes to the market in good condition with and well suited to the first time buyer, investor or indeed someone wishing to downsize.
There is a Bathroom on the ground floor with the potential to create and en-suite on the first floor where the perfectly ample two bedrooms are. There is the added advantage of a South West Facing sun terrace accessible from the main bedroom.
New installed Oil Fired Central Heating with a new boiler.
Potential to re-instigate Solid Fuel Back Boiler.
The house must really be viewed to appreciate its qualities.
Fantastic location within walking distance to all amenities in Wexford Town
- Open Fire that could be restored to Solid Fuel Back Boiler for Central Heating
- Oil Fired Central Heating throughout with new Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Townhouse within walking distance of Wexford’s Beautiful Quay and Main Street
- Turn Key Property suitable for the investor or first time buyer
- Shed In rear Yard
- South West Facing Terrace to rear
BER No 109506246
Energy Performance Indicator: 351.87 kWh/m2/yr